18 agosto, 2020

INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - 11ª SEMANA - 9º ANOS

Atividade de inglês 9 anos mande p o email ou zap 81935494

 

Applying for a job

 

student 1 : Why are you applying for a job here?

Student 2: Because this is a good company, I believe I will be able to improve myself and be useful to growth of the firm.

St 1: Do you have any experience?

St 2: Last year I worked as a trainee at the bank. st 1: Hmmm... so, you have no experience...

St2: I have no experience as an employee, sir. but I'm sure you will like my work if you give me a chance.

ST 1: Uh uh! how much do you expect to earn?

ST 2: I don't know the company's wage policy. Perhaps you could help me with answer.

ST 1: our policy is according to present job market.

St 2: That's great for me!

ST 1: How long do you plan to work with us? because some enployees don't want to be   here for long time.

ST 2: As long time is interesting for me.

ST 1: Well, I liked your answers. The Job is yours, congratulations!

ST 2: Thank you very much, sir. ' ST 1 : You're welcome.

 

1) Traduza o texto para o português depois leia e grave-o e mande para o zap do professor: 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário