18 novembro, 2020

9º ANOS - INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - 24ª SEMANA - (A/B/C/D)

Atividade 9º anos 3ª semana de novembro de inglês prof. Givanildo.

Mande para o zap ou e-mail da turma

 

Read the text:

 

The things of my family

Hi, my name's Genilton, I have a new motorcycle to go to school. You


have a old house ; we have a good parents; my parents love me so  much, my mother care me every day and I will never forget her; my parents have two graduations; my father is a engineer and bus driver too; my mother is a doctor and  housewife too, my mother has a new car, however my father has a old car. My dog has a white pelage.

 

 

 

Questions about text:

 

1)What is  kind of transport  Genilton Use  to go to school ?

 

 

2)    How many graduations the parents  have? What are they?.

 

 

3)    What kind of car the father has? 

 

 

4  ) What are  kind of car the mother has? 

 

 

5  ) What are  color and kind of pelage  of Dog ?

 

 

 

 

 

6)  Organize the text, write the  correct numbers 1 to 3. .

 

_____I live in Fortaleza and I have a great family, I have three brothers and two sisters.

_____Hi, my name' Tom , I am twenty years old, I am single. My grand mother is very old, but she loves me so much. _____I love all people of my family, bye.

 

 

Complete the balloon. .



      father.

      brother. X

      uncle.

grandfather. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário