18 novembro, 2020

8º ANOS - INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - 24ª SEMANA - (A/B/C/D)

 Atividade 8º anos 3ª semana de novembro.

Mande para o zap 81935494 ou e-mail da turma

 

Read the text below:

 

Mom: Rick, I'm home. What are you doing?

Rick:  Hi, mom. I'm listening to music and reading a magazine.

Mom: What about your bedroom? Is it clean and neat?

Rich: Oh, no , I'm having fun now. Can I clean it later?


 
Mom: No, you can't . Remember we have a deal. It's almost dinner time.

Rick: but mom… It's my free time.

Mom: well, is your homework done?

Rick: Not yet, I have to use the internet to finish my Geography paper. Mom: I will chat with your father and I will do a report about your life, because you can listen to music and watch TV , but you must do your activities too.

 

 

Responda as questões em inglês:

 

1)Qual a situação do quarto?

 

 

2)  Como esta a atividade de casa?

 

 

3)  O que Rick esta fazendo quando sua mãe fala com ele?

 

 

 

4)  O que Rick usa para finalizar a atividade de casa?

 

 

5)  Qual será a solução proposta por sua mãe para resolver a situação de Rick?  

 

6)  Escreva em inglês seis membros da família:

 

7)Escreva os verbos no presente continuos, coloque ‘ing’ no final do verbo.

a) I am _______dinner. ( cook ).

B ) Peter is ____________on the pool. ( swim ).

c)    mary is _____________to the test. ( study ).

we are ____________for the bus. ( wait ). 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário