23 setembro, 2020

INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - 16ª SEMANA - 9º ANOS

Atividade 9 anos 4 semana de setembro

Envie para o email ou zap da turma 

 

Verbos modais: 


Should

Nós usamos "should" para dar, ou pedir, conselho ou uma opinião no presente:

•       "I have a terrible stomachache." "You should go to the doctor's."

•       "I haven’t heard from my father." "You should call him."

•       "She's not happy with the salary offered." "She shouldn't accept the job."

Exemplo:

 

I

You

He, She, It

We

They

should

do

more exercise.

get

a new car.

shouldn't (should not)

smoke.

 

spend

so much money.

 

Should

I

you

get

more qualifications?

wear

something different?

 

he / she / it

we they

 

 

 

Should have

Nós usamos "should have" para dar, ou pedir uma opinião no presente sobre

algo que aconteceu no passado:


 

•       "I had a terrible stomachache." "You should have gone to the doctor’s."

•       "I didn’t hear from my father last week." "You should have called him."

•       "She isn't happy with the salary she’s getting." "She shouldn't have accepted the job."

 

 

Formulário

Nós usamos "should" / "shouldn't have" + o particípio passado do verbo principal

 

Exemplo

 

I

You

He / She / It

We

They

should have

taken

a taxi.

shouldn't have

written

that comment.

 

Should

I

you

he / she / it we they

have worked

overtime?

Must

"Must" também é usado para falar sobre obrigação e é usado em regras

escritas e instruções:

 


•       You must submit your proposal by noon on 12th July.

•       You must not use a calculator during the exam.

"Must" também é usado para dar uma forte recomendação:


•       You must tell him before it's too late.

•       You mustn't be late for work on your first day.

 

A forma negativa, "mustn't" ("must not"), significa que você é obrigado ou recomendado a não fazer algo.

 

 

Formulário

"Must" ou "must not" ("mustn't") + infinitivo do verbo (sem "to")

 

Exemplo

 

I

You

He / She / It

We

They

must mustn't

report

the theft to the police immediately.

forget

to transfer the money.

 

Must

I

you

he / she / it

we they

go?

 

Enquanto as perguntas com "must" são gramaticalmente corretas, é mais

comum nos dias de hoje usar "have to" em perguntas.

 

 

Não há forma passada do "must" para obrigação:

•       We had to show our passports at the border.

•       We weren’t allowed to use calculators in the exam. Or, we couldn’t use calculators in the exam.

Veja mais  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuvS5BpmpEA

 

Formulário

Nós usamos "should" / "shouldn't" + infinitivo do verbo principal (sem "to")            

Atividade

1) Escreva must pra obrigações ou should para conselhos.

You  _________ obey the law.

 I think you __________ see a doctor.

You __________ fasten your seat belt, otherwise you will be fined.

She has a weight problem. She __________  stop eating fast food.

You __________  study more. I mean it!

I will show you five reasons why you __________ stop smoking.

You _______ be tired.

I think you  study for the test so that you get a _________ good grade. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário