23 setembro, 2020

INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - 16ª SEMANA - 9º ANOS

Atividade 9 anos 4 semana de setembro

Envie para o email ou zap da turma 

 

Verbos modais: 


Should

Nós usamos "should" para dar, ou pedir, conselho ou uma opinião no presente:

       "I have a terrible stomachache." "You should go to the doctor's."

       "I haven’t heard from my father." "You should call him."

       "She's not happy with the salary offered." "She shouldn't accept the job."

Exemplo:

 

I

You

He, She, It

We

They

should

do

more exercise.

get

a new car.

shouldn't (should not)

smoke.

 

spend

so much money.

 

Should

I

you

get

more qualifications?

wear

something different?

 

he / she / it

we they

 

 

 

Should have

Nós usamos "should have" para dar, ou pedir uma opinião no presente sobre

algo que aconteceu no passado:


 

       "I had a terrible stomachache." "You should have gone to the doctor’s."

       "I didn’t hear from my father last week." "You should have called him."

       "She isn't happy with the salary she’s getting." "She shouldn't have accepted the job."

 

 

Formulário

Nós usamos "should" / "shouldn't have" + o particípio passado do verbo principal

 

Exemplo

 

I

You

He / She / It

We

They

should have

taken

a taxi.

shouldn't have

written

that comment.

 

Should

I

you

he / she / it we they

have worked

overtime?

Must

"Must" também é usado para falar sobre obrigação e é usado em regras

escritas e instruções:

 


       You must submit your proposal by noon on 12th July.

       You must not use a calculator during the exam.

"Must" também é usado para dar uma forte recomendação:


       You must tell him before it's too late.

       You mustn't be late for work on your first day.

 

A forma negativa, "mustn't" ("must not"), significa que você é obrigado ou recomendado a não fazer algo.

 

 

Formulário

"Must" ou "must not" ("mustn't") + infinitivo do verbo (sem "to")

 

Exemplo

 

I

You

He / She / It

We

They

must mustn't

report

the theft to the police immediately.

forget

to transfer the money.

 

Must

I

you

he / she / it

we they

go?

 

Enquanto as perguntas com "must" são gramaticalmente corretas, é mais

comum nos dias de hoje usar "have to" em perguntas.

 

 

Não há forma passada do "must" para obrigação:

       We had to show our passports at the border.

       We weren’t allowed to use calculators in the exam. Or, we couldn’t use calculators in the exam.

Veja mais  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuvS5BpmpEA

 

Formulário

Nós usamos "should" / "shouldn't" + infinitivo do verbo principal (sem "to")            

Atividade

1) Escreva must pra obrigações ou should para conselhos.

You  _________ obey the law.

 I think you __________ see a doctor.

You __________ fasten your seat belt, otherwise you will be fined.

She has a weight problem. She __________  stop eating fast food.

You __________  study more. I mean it!

I will show you five reasons why you __________ stop smoking.

You _______ be tired.

I think you  study for the test so that you get a _________ good grade. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário