08 outubro, 2020

INGLÊS - 18ª SEMANA - ATIVIDADE AVALIATIVA - 7º ANOS - TODOS

Avaliação bimestral 7 anos de inglês. 

Prof: Givanildo Pereira

Aluno:                                                   serie:            

 

Read the text and answer the questions:

 

Hi, my name's Maria, I live in Recife, I am thirty  years old and I have five animals: a butterfly, a bear , a bird, a cow and a cat, my father Antonio do not like all animals , but he permits all in the our yard. I am happy because I respect my family and the love is present in my home.

 

 Responda de acordo com o texto:

 

 

1)  Qual o nome do autor do texto?

 

 

2)  qual o nome do pai dela?.

 

 

3)  Onde ela mora?

 

 

4)  escreva os animais presente no texto.

 

 

5)  qual e seu alimento favorito? Quais frutas voçe mais gosta?( escreva em ingles as respostas.

 

 

6)  ) Escreva a mensagem correta em baixo da figura:: 

Messages: Don’t use your cell phone.  Throw away trash here.  Attention! School children crossing.  Be quiet!





Escolham a opção que melhor traduz os nomes das profissões sublinhados a seguir.

 

7. Mary's father is an important accountant.

 

A.  Pedreiro

B.  Contador

C.  Advogado

 

8. What's the hairdresser's phone number?

 

A.  Costureiro

B.  Cabeleireiro

C.  Cozinheiro

 

9. I want to talk to the manager.

 

A.  Motorista

B.  Mecânico

C.  Gerente

 

10. John is a good chef.

 

A.  Chefe de cozinha

B.  Policial

C.Motorista 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário