01 setembro, 2020

INGLÊS - PROF: GIVANILDO - AVALIAÇÃO - 7º ANOS

AVALIAÇÃO  7 anos de inglês 

Alunos conectados Dalva Pontes 1 ° e 2° bimestres 2020.

Envie p o email ou zap 81935494

 

# Read the text and answer the questions below: the color

I like so much of the color , because it give peace and felicity, 

my favorite color is blue, I use this color in my clothes and my things in general. The sky is blue, the clouds are white and sometimes are dark gray, the sun is yellow and the cars and animals have many colors. I wish which our future will be blue not red.

 1) According to the text what feelings the author feel with colors? ( line 1 ).

a)Love and felicity.

b)  felicity and hate.

c)  Peace and felicity.

d)  Lover and peace.

2) What's  the favorite color of the author?

a)   Yellow.

b)   blue.

C) Red

d) black.

 

3) what's the color of sun and clouds?  ( 3, 4 lines).

a)  yellow and white.

b)  Yellow and blue.

c)  Red and blue.

d)  Black and yellow.

 

4) Complete with to be verb:

I _____happy because I live in a big family, My father______a doctor, my mother _______a nurce, my brothers ______students. We _______happy because God ____present in our lives.

The sequence are:

a)    Am, is,is,is,are, are.

b)    Am,areis,is,is,are.

c)    Are,is,is.am.are,is.

d)    Am,is,is,are,are,is.

 

5)  Read:

My mother’s name is Larissa , ______is a doctor, my father’s name’s  José , _____is a vendor, my dog’s name is Totó, ____is white.

# the subject pronouns of the spaces are:

a)     I, he, she.

b)     She , he, it.

c)     They , he, she.

d)     It, he , she.


6)  the simple present tense talk about facts  that happen:

a)  habits, preferences , facts in the presente.

b)  facts in the past.

c)  Preferences and facts in past close by us.

d)  facts in the future.

 

7)  Read sentence below.

# I love to go to the beach on Sunday.

in the negative form is :

a)    I love to go to beach not.

b)    I love to go to the beach does not.

c)    I does not love go to the beach on Sunday.

d)    I do not love go to the beach on Sunday.


8 ) See the photos:

Caribbean Carnival Dates 2020: The Complete Calendar | SandalsHistory of Christmas - HISTORYFireworks over cityscape by the beach and sea for celebrating new year and  special holidays | Premium PhotoCampina Grande | São joão campina grande, Campina grande, Fotos festa junina


The sequence are:

a)    Carnival, Christmas, saint John, new year.

b)    Carnival, new year, saint john, Christmas.

c)    Carnival, Christmas, New year, saint HJohn.

d)    Saint john, cristmas, new year. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário